Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yuck.

I hate being sick. Really hate it. For the last two weeks I have been battling some crud like crazy and I think (hope) I am at the end of it. Justin joined me in on the fun halfway through my journey, so we have been sickly little ones for quite some time now...no fun!


Not to fret, though: we are all hyped up on meds. For real. Our medicine cabinet is chock-full of all the 'nighttime sniffling sneezing coughing aching' gunk you can imagine and surely we are non-contagious at this point. We have felt much older than 26 this past week, constantly reminding each other to take their respective pills. Dang germs. 


Aside from getting our money's worth our Netflix subscription by watching many, many SVU episodes (as in close to an entire season), we have tried not to miss out on too much life (I'm sure contributing to why we are taking so long to get better!) 


Last weekend, we celebrated Justin's 26th birthday by bowling, touring Rahr & Sons brewery in Ft. Worth, getting him his first massage, a good 'ole Palio's pizza birthday meal followed by a trip to the Minute Clinic -yahoo! I did not get to 'shout out' to my sweet husband on his birthday via bloggerworld, so here it is in all it's glory: HAPPY BIRTHDAY, J!! Pretty glad you were born and I absolutely adore and love you more than you know. :)
The "gingers" blowing out their brownie cake. Sam is a 
Christmas baby!
Some of the bowling group. Good friends :)

In one of our more 'under the weather' moments, but
still having a great time at Rahr! ;)

Main take-aways from this blog: Happy Birthday, Justin and everyone should bump up your Vitamin C intake!

Cheers to staying healthy~

0 comments: