In keeping with the goal theme, I thought I would mention something for all the weight-loss/health goal setters out there. And I knowwww you're out there ;)
So, I have mentioned it before but I will say again. Justin and I LOVE, love, love working for AdvoCare. Actually calling it work is just not fair...because it's just not work. We consider it a joy to sell the best nutritional supplements in the country and help people achieve their health, fitness and financial goals. It's awesome and sooo rewarding in so many ways!
AdvoCare offers a product bundle called the "24 Day Challenge" and it is truly an incredible way to jumpstart your health and nutritional goals for 2011. Right now, the 24 Day Challenge is on sale for $22 off the original price, which is a great deal :)
We have started several people on the challenge over the past few weeks and have seen amazing results: Matt lost 8 lbs and Lexy lost a dress size - both in their first 10 days. I'm not kiddin' around, people, the stuff works :)
So, if you're wondering what in the world the 24 Day Challenge is, here is a basic overview:
The first ten days are about cleansing your body of toxins and preparing for optimal nutrient absorption, and you may enjoy weight loss as well!*
- Herbal Cleanse-Citrus: helps to cleanse and detoxify your body.*
- OmegaPlex®: essential fatty acids for increased overall wellness.*
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally-advanced energy*
Give your body the best tools you need to achieve your next weight management goal during days 11-24!*
- Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS®): Your choice of Max C+ (appetite control), Max E+ (energy), or Max 3 – for weight management, appetite control and overall wellness.*
- Meal Replacement Shake - Chocolate: Complete nutrition in a great-tasting shake!
- AdvoCare Spark®: nutritionally advanced energy*
- One box of Meal Replacement Shakes - Chocolate
- One box of Herbal Cleanse - Citrus
- One bottle of OmegaPlex®
- One box of AdvoCare Spark® - Mandarin Orange
- One box of AdvoCare Spark® - Fruit Punch
- Your choice of one box of MNS® Max 3, C, or E
0 comments:
Post a Comment