It is no secret to anyone in my life that I.love.Spark. Deeply and madly. It is one of the first few things on my mind when I wake up, everyday. Within the first hour I tried it for the first time, I knew it was something I was going to be best friends with for the rest of my life. It is truly that amazing.
Even though we have been sick and fairly run down lately, Justin and I mixed up a Spark the other day after laying on the couch for a few hours. Minutes later I found him in the kitchen doing dishes and I was getting ready to iron a huge stack of clothes. He finished the dishes, grabbed our cleaning supply bucket and said, "I swear there is something in Spark that makes you want to clean!" (I started thinking, maybe I should make it for him by the gallon!;)) Now, I cannot attest that cleaning frenzies are the case for everyone...but, I will tell you....it is our "get 'er done" drink of choice, for sure! I know many, many people feel the same.
Why SPARK, you ask? Simply put: it is a healthy, nutritionally balanced source for energy. For all you coffee, coke and Red Bull peeps out there...take a look at some of the comparisons below. Not only does Spark knock them OUT of the ballpark in nearly every category, but Spark tastes GOOD. And I mean real good:)
If you can answer yes to any of the questions below...Spark will be your friend, I promise.
Have trouble waking up or feels "energy slumps" throughout the day?
Can't work up enough energy to live life the way you want?
Looking for a more nutritious alternative to coffee, soda or other energy drinks?
Can't work up enough energy to live life the way you want?
Looking for a more nutritious alternative to coffee, soda or other energy drinks?
Let me know if you have questions or check out this page to find out more info on how Spark could just possibly help you get your hubby to clean the house, too :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment