Monday, January 10, 2011

Today is a good day for crafting, not working :)

Brrrr....it's too cold to be out pushing drugs today! (Not to worry...I push legal ones :)) I want to be at home doing some little projects that I have had in my head for a while but until I can, here are just a few little things I worked on over the holidays. 

 Some more Table Toppers for a Holiday sale.










 A little 'hodge-podge' canvas for my parents :)

After the messes that I make while doing these things...it is truly a miracle that our apartment is still in the condition that it is in....especially the carpet. Justin is a trooper in dealing with my piles of paper, trim, glitter, paint, etc. because it is usually spread out everywhere! I definitely look forward to having a "craft room" one day ;) 


Enjoy your cold day, today. If you do not have one of those amazing heated throw blankets that I have talked about and love so, so dearly...today might be a great day to invest in one. I know mine will be put to use this evening ;)

1 comments:

Tambra Starnes said...

You are amazing Court!!! You just get better everyday!! I can't tell you how much I LOVE my wedding canvas you made....incredible!!!