Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Pumpkin Pie - In a cup!

I realize this is my second post regarding something that is pumpkin and slightly unhealthy but I just simply feel this must be shared and not kept to myself. Last night we had dinner with some great friends of ours, Ben and Kara, and just had such a fun time with them. They made some awesome brownies for dessert, which would have been just fine by themselves for me (I am slightly obsessive when it comes to eating brownies....it's a problem), but they asked if we wanted to try some pumpkin pie liqueur....to which we obviously said yes. OMG...glad we did! We might be behind times in just now trying this but...wow. It is AWESOME, people!!! You have to try it. Served on the rocks, it is the perfect holiday drink and literally tastes JUST like pumpkin pie. Nothing could have gotten me in the Thanksgiving mood more than that drink. Truly, I was thankful for this treat. 


The one they served us was called Fulton's Harvest and they said you can find at your local liquor store for around $11. 


So, if this 80 degree weather isn't quite putting you in the Turkey Day spirits just yet, go pick yourself up a bottle and just tryyyyy to not be happy. I dare you. 


Oh yea...don't drink and drive.  ;)

0 comments: