The blogging hiatus is no more. I was on such a roll there for a bit and then somewhere in between having the stomach flu, traveling to Mexico and College Station, house shopping, work and major internet problems here at the apt (I'll spare you from my disdain for Time Warner!!), I just haven't quite gotten around to posting. So, here I am, back in the business of blogging and I am ready to catch up on all the blogs I usually read, too! :)
I will post about our Mexico trip and some pictures of that later, but I just have to say that even though this Texas weather has slowly inched it's way back up into the high 70s/low 80s the past week...I am in full holiday mode! And I feel like it happened overnight since carving pumpkins. This week, I helped my mom decorate a beautiful home in Colleyville for Christmas, crafted tons of gifts for a holiday shopping party we were a part of Thursday night, saw several homes with Christmas lights already up while house shopping recently, and have even knocked a few Christmas gifts off the 'ol list! It's only November 14th and I feel so in the spirit!! I love the holidays!!!
Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and I look forward to becoming a regular blogger, again :)
Sunday, November 14, 2010
And...I'm...back in the game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment