Monday, November 15, 2010

Happy Baby Mac


Is he not just the cutest lil' thing ever?! This is my friend Jordin's little boy, Mac. I got to hang out with them on Saturday and we just played around and snapped some fun pictures of him now that he is able to sit up on his own. It was a big weekend for Mac! He was baptized on Sunday at White's Chapel United Methodist Church in Southlake and it was a blessing to be there. Jordin and Ryan are wonderful, sweet parents and it is obvious how much these two love Mac. Not hard to do...he is so love-able. I never saw anything but a precious smile on his face (besides making some awesome faces while exploring his newly-discovered tongue) and he is just such a happy, content baby. I hope our kids are this easy and happy one day (mom...this is still several years away, just FYI!!!) 

Great job on creating this one, Jordin and Ryan! ;)

2 comments:

Tambra Starnes said...

I WANT ONE noooooow!!! haha just kidding (kinda)

Jordin- I Love That! said...

Thanks Courtni!! You did such a great job!!