I really love jewelry, purses and accessories. I always have! My parents used to call me "the bag lady" when I was growing up because I would never leave the house with less than three bags or purses. No joke! My ears were pierced at a SUPER early age I have always loved getting new jewelry. I love pretty much all jewelry and it is almost one of the first things I gravitate toward in any store - regardless of whether I need it or not! (which, let's be honest...I never do!) Lately, I have been trying really hard to "mix & match" things in my closet in efforts of keeping from buying something new when I get the urge. I know I have plenty of clothing options, so when I find myself bored with options I try to spice up an old outfit with different jewelry that I already have. I am usually satisfied with the results...a win-win situation! But... then there are just those days I want new jewelry to spice up a new outfit. Oh the joys of being a girl and the temptations of shopping we face ;)
I will say, however, that there is one staple to nearly 90% of my outfits that I just cannot seem to get away from. That little staple is my Dogeared necklace. I received it a few years ago from my sweet sister, Hailey, and I have loved it ever since. Rarely a day goes by that I do not get a compliment on it from someone and it is incredibly versitile. The gold-dipped chain is so dainty and the pearl hits the neckline at just the perfect spot. Though it is fairly classic, it also looks very chic when layered with other necklaces. I gave these as a gift to my bridesmaids for our wedding and I hope they are enjoying theirs as much as I do. :)
Dogeared has so many other pieces - you should check out their site here! There are hundreds of different styles, chain and pearl colors and their other pieces are fun as well. I think they make a great gift and everything comes packaged on the cutest little message card. :)
I love being a girl :)
Tuesday, September 21, 2010
Be jeweled.
This is the necklace I have and the one I gave
my bridesmaids. love it!
The "whispers" collection is new and they have several different designs.
I think they would be really cute layered, as well.
For a more 'budget-friendly' option, they offer pearls on a silk
thread vs. the dipped gold or silver.
This is not a Dogeared, but I have this necklace from Target and
love to layer it with my Dogeared.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
You are so cute. I am thoroughly impressed with the frequency of your posts! And where did you get such a cute layout and fonts? Ha I'm such a blog nerd. Love and miss you!
Ash
Super cute! Love the Target necklace!!
Post a Comment