Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Happy Monday to ya.

Hope you had a fun weekend! :) We had a great one and I will blog about that, later. In the meantime, since it is late and I am super behind on bloggin,' here are some fun, totally random things I've come across lately that I thought I'd share.
--
I've always thought that I was a fast reader, but this little contraption would be interesting to try out on my online-reading skillzzz. 


Ok, I am lucky to stay on a bike with two wheels and handlebars safely, much less this contraption. But, I think this is so cool and maybe one day I'll give it a go :)


Maybe this article will help me learn how to stop my occassional procrastinating! :)




Next time I have to wrap a gift, totally going to try this: 

Though summer is coming to a close, I'm thinking this storage on wheels would be a great investment for our watermelon transportation for next summer. :)



If you're an efficiency person, always need some type of greeting card and don't like making several trips to Hallmark, this all-in-one stamp might be the solution for you :) 

This old man (102 yrs to be exact!) makes a pretty good point about the English language :) 

Enjoy :) and maybe I'll have something a little better cooked up for tomorrow....





1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the videos. The old man was great.