Friday, September 17, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!



My grandmother, "Honey", is one of the sweetest women I know. My mom said it right...she is the happiest and most content persion...never complaining or asking for anything. I love playing Bingo with her (one of her favorite things to do!), watching GSN at her house, eating one of her amazing, buttery homecooked meals (especially her green beans...mmm), and just being around her. She is truly a beautiful woman, a fantastic mother to her 3 girls and an amazing grandmother to me, my sister and our cousins. I am so thankful for her. I hope you have the best birthday ever, Honey! Love you so much.




On another note, Justin and I have been married for 5 months today!! Wow. Time really does fly. I really cannot believe it has been almost half a year. We have been having a blast and I am just so incredibly thankful for this man. I love that we get to spend EVERY day together...forever! :) Love you, J! 

1 comments:

Tambra Starnes said...

I LOVE the subjects of todays blog!! Happy Birthday to Honey and Happy 5 months to you and sweet Justin ~ I love you both :)