I definitely went overkill on my adjectives in titling this post :) but this morning I wanted to show some new little gift creations I have been working on (and my mom as well!)
The pictures will do most of the talking but I am really loving making these little table-toppers (that's my temporary name for them until I come up with something more 'snazzy'). I could think of a spot for one in every room of our apartment because they seem to be just the perfect size for a desk, bathroom vanity, bookshelf, etc.
I really enjoy making each of them unique and my mom has been adorning some with florals - so cute! :) Here are a few snapshots. Some still need a few finishing touches and the photos didn't turn out thaaaat well, but it gives you an idea of some of the functionally fun ways they can be used! Enjoy :)
With a feaux floral
Pen & pencil holder (this will be my fav!)
Backside of above table-topper
You can't really tell, but this one has some *sparkle!*
If you don't know that I love a little sparkle.....well, you just don't know me ;)
Table-topper from above, without floral
I am thinking this in a bathroom would look so cute holding
makeup brushes or even toothbrushes!
They hold candles (a special votive can be found), too! (I didn't
have any for photos)
In other news, my mom's blog is back up and running. I am proud of her for doing it and can't wait to read what she has to blog about...yahoo! Go Tambreeee (as Justin calls her ;))







0 comments:
Post a Comment