It could quite possibly be one of the BEST smells in the entire world. A new car with leather seats. Mmmmmm. I think there should be a Scentsy scent dedicated to this particular aroma because it is just so.dang.good. (hmmm...maybe that is how I make my first million?!)
Justin is a lucky man because he gets to enjoy this smell everyday, now! As of Monday, he is the proud owner of a SWEET truck....his first brand new car to own. And I am so happy for him!!
It was a fun process helping him pick out, negotiate and purchase this beautiful vehicle. After a 'couple' of hours at the dealership, we said goodbye to the Tahoe that had been a faithful companion for a few years and hello to this bad boy:
Thursday, December 30, 2010
The smell of new leather.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment