Tonight, I am making one of Justin's favorite meals for dinner: Italian Chicken. I just had to share the recipe because it could quite possibly be one of the easiest meals to make...ever, and it is so delicious. It is great if you need to whip up something in a hurry and also has a nice presentation :)
Italian Chicken
Monday, December 6, 2010
Chicken: It's what's for dinner
Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
4 tomatoes, quartered (I like to use Roma tomatoes)
1 pkg fresh mushrooms
1 bottle of italian dressing (I like to use zesty)
1 pkg Lipton dry onion soup mix
1/2 tsp oregano
2 bay leaves
Place chicken, tomatoes & mushrooms in 9x13 pan. Combine dressing, soup mix and oregano. Pour sauce over chicken and lay bay leaves on top. Bake 1 hour at 350 or until chicken is fully cooked.
Pretty much a fail-proof recipe....my kinda cookin'!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Another good easy and tasty recipe is this.
One pound of unshelled, raw shrimp
One stick of butter
One bottle italian dressing
Bake at 350 for 30 minutes, stirring about halfway through.
Have some bread to dip in the delicious sauce! Yummo!
Post a Comment