We are on a huge movie kick right now and I have to say that I'm SUPER proud of myself for not falling asleep in the last 3 or 4 that we've watched. It might not seem like a big deal but trust me, this is a huge accomplishment. I associate sitting/laying down/relaxing with sleep, so usually movie time = sleep time. :) Anyhow, that's a side note to what I wanted to say tonight. The past few movies we have picked have really left us disappointed. I won't bore you with what we've watched but we were really in the mood for something truly good tonight.
According to a "Best Movies of All Time" list we Googled earlier this evening in hopes of some help, The Shawshank Redemption was listed as #1. Since neither of us had seen it but had heard a lot about it, we decided it was our movie pick of the night (not too certain of the accuracy of this list, but we seemed to have no hesitations trusting it!)
I am sure we are some of the few people out there that have not seen this movie but if there are some Shawhank Redemption virgins like us out there, I would highly recommend seeing this movie! It was extremely thought-provoking, had some great comic relief (albeit a little rough at times!), and who doesn't love Morgan Freeman??
Anyhow, I'm sure most have seen it and we're way behind but if you haven't....go buy it at Blockbuster because it's only $5.99 (and they are doing some weird rental thing now where movies are almost cheaper to buy vs. rent. Which, brings up another point that we're probably behind times in not doing Netflix!:))
Goodnight!
Friday, December 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment