On June 15th, we were blessed with an incredible "Vintage Baseball" themed baby shower thrown by my sister and a combination of childhood, High School and Church friends. I'll let the photos do most of the talking but it was SUCH a sweet shower. The girls could not have done a more precious job with all of the details and making this day one that I will never forget! It was filled with great friends, ridiculously adorable decor, sweet treats and generous gifts for Baby Hayes.
"Concession Stand" treat table...so cute!!
Cake made by my insanely talented friend, Ashley.
Check out her blog here to see more of her creations. Unreal.
She also made white chocolate dipped oreos...YUM!!
And delicious strawberry cupcakes. SO. GOOD.
The details were so precious: bags filled with peanuts and vintage Cracker Jack, twizzlers, bubble gum, old fashioned sodas...they just put so much thought into everything.
My sister made this adorable diaper cake and I'm obsessed with the little red shoes on top! :)
My friend, Jodi, was hilarous and gave me this "Crib Dribbler"
prank gift! I was SO confused if I had registered for this hamster-like device and how to react to such a thing! Read more about the gag gift here. ;) Way to go, Jodi...ya definitely got me!
Sweet sister and soon to be amazing aunt!! Hayes is going to LOVE you so much and the chair you got him :)
High school friends :)
Sweet hostesses and friends (minus Ashley & Emily!) :) I am so blessed by all of these girls!!
Our dining room looked like a Babies-R-Us for a while with all of
his loot! And this isn't even the big boxes that were in the garage! So thankful for generous friends and family who tangibly expressed their love for Hayes!
We are SO grateful for everything and the support we have received...God has been good to us and we are so thankful.
We are SO grateful for everything and the support we have received...God has been good to us and we are so thankful.






















0 comments:
Post a Comment