How far along: 37 Weeks
Baby’s size: ~19 inches and ~5.5lbs
Maternity Clothes: Yes and I feel like he has moved a little lower just this past week. How can the belly just keep growing?!
Sleep: I feel like my answer to this changes each week, it's somewhat sporradic! The number of times I wake up to go to the bathroom has definitely increased and it's at nearly the exact same times every night. I fall back to sleep quickly, but I'm definitely a bit more restless...tossing and turning throughout the night to try and find a comfortable position.
Best moment of this week: Had a great doctor appointment - strong heartbeat, he's measuring on track and my blood pressure was goo! No signs of imminent labor as of yet - just grateful all looks healthy and well. Going in for weekly check-ups, now, so it's getting very real!!
Miss anything: Though it's a little too hot outside, this week I told Justin I really miss riding my road bike. This is something that we love to do together and I can't wait to get back on it again.
Miss anything: Though it's a little too hot outside, this week I told Justin I really miss riding my road bike. This is something that we love to do together and I can't wait to get back on it again.
Movement: Oh yea...no sign of slowing down :) And the kicks are getting very strong!
Food cravings: Liquids. Milk: I could just drink it by the gallon. And water: constantly thirsty.
Food cravings: Liquids. Milk: I could just drink it by the gallon. And water: constantly thirsty.
Queasy or sick? (changing this category to "How I'm feeling"): I feel really great. Braxton-Hicks contractions are happening every day now but nothing super painful. Energy level still pretty good and overall....can't complain. Everyone asks me if I'm to the "miserable" state yet and honestly, I'm not. I truly have had an easy pregnancy and I am so thankful for that.
Gender: Still a "Hayes-man!"
Belly button in or out: OUT. And really regretting that short lived high school belly button piercing decision right about now!
Wedding rings on or off: Officially off now :/
Wedding rings on or off: Officially off now :/
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy!!
Looking forward to: Pretty simple answer that probably won't change from now on...meeting him! I can't believe it's just in a matter of days we will have a baby boy in our lives - thank you Jesus for this gift!
Now, just wondering when he will come. We put together a fun little baby prediction "pool," so if you would like to make a guess...here's the link!!
http://babybookie.com/pools/1703-baby-hayes-when-will-he-get-here

0 comments:
Post a Comment