How far along: 33.5 Weeks. It's gettin' real, peeps. Really real.
Baby’s size: 19-ish inches and about 4.2 lbs.
Baby’s size: 19-ish inches and about 4.2 lbs.
Maternity clothes: Kinda the same answer as before, yes...but still trying to utilize dresses & real people clothes as much as possible :)
Sleep: Going strong!! Forget the alarm clock in the morning, my new indicator it's time to "rise and shine" is baby hiccups. Every, single, morning. :) Steady and strong and beckoning me to get my lazy arse out of bed and eat breakfast to feed him ASAP.
Sleep: Going strong!! Forget the alarm clock in the morning, my new indicator it's time to "rise and shine" is baby hiccups. Every, single, morning. :) Steady and strong and beckoning me to get my lazy arse out of bed and eat breakfast to feed him ASAP.
Best moment of this week: Celebrating and showering Baby Hayes on Saturday at an ADORABLE shower thrown by some incredible friends and family. It was just about the cutest thing I've ever seen, we were BLESSED with generous gifts and it was just a joy to be in the same room as so many that I love. I'm still in somewhat shock and overwhelmed at the love and support I felt that day. Waiting on a few pics from that day and I'll soon post all the adorableness. It was insane. :) I'm so, so grateful.
Miss anything: Bending over to put on shoes, get dressed, pick something up, paint my toenails, etc. without grunting like a fat and lazy dog. I guess this is why you should strive for a wonderful, patient and adorable husband like mine who will glady give you a pedicure when you're feeling less than capable.
(In case you're wondering....he did a fantastic job ;) and I'm hoping he doesn't kill me for posting this pic. Pretty sure he doesn't read the blog, so don't rat me out ;))
Movement: Still movin' and groovin' in there!! He never lets me question whether or not I'm pregnant :) Thankful.
Food cravings: Uh, sweets have taken a high priority in the food chain. I'm all about the afternoon ice cream, popsicle, cookies & milk....sheesh.
Queasy or sick?: Besides faithful heartburn/reflux issues - no sickness. Sleeping upright is FUN! ;)
Have you started to show yet?: Si
Gender: Boy ~ Hayes Austin Gresham
Gender: Boy ~ Hayes Austin Gresham
Belly button in or out: Hope it goes back in. Can it go out any further?! It's starting to creep me out. Can't look at it.
Wedding rings on or off: Seriously considering this to be the week they come off. With the heat and swelling...I'm thinking they are on their last leg :/
Wedding rings on or off: Seriously considering this to be the week they come off. With the heat and swelling...I'm thinking they are on their last leg :/
Happy or moody most of the time: Full of joy and gratitude.
Looking forward to: Celebrating my little sis and her upcoming wedding this weekend at her bachelorette party and just enjoying these last 45 days with my man until the littlest man is here. :)


0 comments:
Post a Comment