How far along: 32 Weeks...weekly countdown is in the single digits now. :-O
Baby’s size: 19 inches and approximately 3.75 lbs ~ Dr. also said that he is measuring to have a long torso...no surprise there!
Baby’s size: 19 inches and approximately 3.75 lbs ~ Dr. also said that he is measuring to have a long torso...no surprise there!
Maternity clothes: Yes but still loving and getting away with wearing "regular people" maxis and dresses like the one above.
Sleep: Still going pretty well! Only getting up once a night and the best part is the new maneuver I've discovered in making getting out of bed easier!! We have a big wooden/leather headboard and before getting up, I reach both arms above my head, put them on the headboard and literraly catapult myself up to sitting position. It's....awesome. Because I have a lot of round ligament pain in my hip-"ish" area, this takes the pressure off my lower body and is quite entertaining, especially when Justin is awake to watch the event.
Sleep: Still going pretty well! Only getting up once a night and the best part is the new maneuver I've discovered in making getting out of bed easier!! We have a big wooden/leather headboard and before getting up, I reach both arms above my head, put them on the headboard and literraly catapult myself up to sitting position. It's....awesome. Because I have a lot of round ligament pain in my hip-"ish" area, this takes the pressure off my lower body and is quite entertaining, especially when Justin is awake to watch the event.
Best moment of this week: Getting a good report from my doctor - everything is progressing perfectly! Baby Haye's heartbeat is looking strong, he's measuring on-track and dr. said he looks so good we could wait 3 weeks for next appointment instead of the scheduled 2. PRAISE be to God who is beautifully crafting His child inside of me as HE sees fit. So grateful Hayes is looking to be healthy.
Another highlight this week was baby prep class #2 and watching Justin's face as they showed us a video of a live birth. THAT was entertaining ;)
Miss anything: Some of my shoes are now taking the back burner due to some swelling issues ;) Nbd.
Movement: Still a very active, wiggly little guy! He's been in the same head-down position for several weeks now with his little feet being right below my right ribcage. So, everynow and then I get some sweet little kicks and jabs to that set of ribs, which sometimes feel like he's tickling me and other times I kind of want to scream :) Oh, and he gets the hiccups a LOT!
Food cravings: Not a lot of new updates here, either. Popsicles and anything frozen are sounding great, though.
Queasy or sick?: Nope!!
Have you started to show yet?: Oh yes
Gender: Boy :)
Gender: Boy :)
Belly button in or out: Definitely out
Wedding rings on or off: On but wondering how much longer I'll be able to say this, considering how I'm swelling at the end of work each day
Wedding rings on or off: On but wondering how much longer I'll be able to say this, considering how I'm swelling at the end of work each day
Happy or moody most of the time: Thrilled :)
Looking forward to: Seeing some great friends I haven't seen in a while this weekend and continuing to put final details into the nursery - almost there and will post some pics soon! :)

1 comments:
👶♥🙏
Post a Comment