I know, I know...am blogging this about a month early, but I found these little treats to be fun and it wouldn't be the worst thing in the world if you got some shopping done early this year...would it?! I found most of these goodies in "The Nest" magazine that is sent to me every month since our wedding and love it! (I didn't subscribe and don't pay for it, so I really don't know how I get it! Not complaining so don't tell on me..shhh! :))
How cool are these Coffee Stencils?!
Find here on Etsy or you can also YouTube how to make
them yourself. :)
them yourself. :)
I thought this Out on a Limb jewelry holder
was so cute!
Why have I never heard of FootzyRolls?! And
why did I not invent them?
For the more dramatic, over sized stocking stuffer,
check out the world's largest gummy bear! It's
the equivalent of 1,400 regular sized treats and packs in
over 12,600 calories! Check out more gifts of this
caliber at Perpetualkid.com :)
Bobble Water Bottles....they're filtered,
BPA free, and so inexpensive. :) Looks like now
they have them for baby, too!
Why is spending money one of the easiest things in the world to do?! :)





0 comments:
Post a Comment