Friday, October 1, 2010

Do the claw!



Though the "W" was not absolutely necessary tonight, the Rangeeeees said hello to the win column once more and we enjoyed the game from some pretty awesome seats thanks to some friends (3rd baseline, couple rows up!). It is so fun to cheer for a team that is on fire and winning....so glad that's the Rangers this year. It's about dang time :) 

I do believe now that we are worthy, the Rangers deserve to have Scotty write OUR team a song....what do you think?! I can just hear his voice singing "Come onnn Rang-eee-ahs make uuhhs paroud." (If you don't have a clue what I'm talking about, you need to check out his video from your favorite ex-Creed member and just let me know how ya feel about it. We think it's hilarious!)


I am ready for the day I can blog about an Aggie win. I still (and always will) love the greatest school ever, though, regardless of wins on the field. Don't you?! :) Gig 'Em!!

0 comments: