Welcome to The Gresham Gazette! We are Justin and Courtni and were recently married on April 17, 2010. We live in the DF-Dub and are just loving life :)
Justin loves music, playing guitar, golf ,fishing, "King of Queens," & eating :). Courtni loves painting & crafting, bargain shopping, decorating,HGTV, and cooking for Justin :) We both love laughing & being goofy together, working out & staying healthy, dancing, traveling anything outdoors, our Church, our amazing family and friends and above all, our awesome God who graciously gave it all!
Hope you enjoy our blog and thanks for stopping by! :)
2 comments:
I love that chandelier!!! I saw one once at Neiman's Last Call and it was marked down to $600 something then an extra 30% off! Ryan said "no"! Boo!
I know...it's never going to adorn my house but a girl can dream, right?! haha :)
Post a Comment