How far along: 23 Weeks
Baby’s size: ~11 inches and around 1lb
Maternity clothes: Yes:)
Sleep: Minus waking up ~2x for bathroom trips, still doing well in this department!!
Best moment of this week: Going to the doctor and bringing my mom along to see him/hear his heartbeat. We received a great report - all looks to be developing healthy and normal! Saw all of his tiny fingers and toes and I'm just so incredibly thankful:)
Miss anything: Not really!!
Movement: Oh yes, lots! He continues to be a very active little guy!! I have even felt the hiccups a few times.
Food cravings: No new changes here....craving milk, waffles, carbs :)
Queasy or sick?: I love being able to say no!
Food cravings: No new changes here....craving milk, waffles, carbs :)
Queasy or sick?: I love being able to say no!
Have you started to show yet?: YUP
Gender: BOY! :)
Belly button in or out: I think I lied when I said I would always have an "innie." It's definitely not "in" anymore!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy happy :)))
Looking forward to: Enjoying the nice weather before it gets too hot! :)

1 comments:
You're adorable!!
Post a Comment