How far along: 21 Weeks
Baby’s size: ~10 inches, 1 lb or the size of a spaghetti squash
Maternity clothes: Pants...absolutely. Can't wait to wear comfy, flowy dresses everyday. (must.tan.legs)
Sleep: Fall asleep fast & easy. Wake up throughout the night several times, though, and am thinking that large snakely looking pillow thing might be in order soon. :/
Best moment of this week: Feeling him move! So surreal. And watching Justin get so involved in the nursery. He's already done several projects including putting together the crib! So, if nothing else gets done these next 4 months, at least we know baby boy has a place to sleep :)
Miss anything: Lunchmeat. Odd, I know. But I haven't had a sandwhich since getting pregnant and I kinda miss them!
Movement: YES! In the early morning and evenings (and sometimes if I sit real still in my car after lunch), I will feel him swimming around in there. No huge "punches" or "jabs," yet, but definitely can feel when he rolls or makes a big movement. I believe we will have an active little guy....;)
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary - my appetite feels fairly normal!
Queasy or sick?: NOPE!
Food cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary - my appetite feels fairly normal!
Queasy or sick?: NOPE!
Have you started to show yet?: I think so but it's not quite a "bump" yet. I'm sure some people think it's just a few extra LBS around the waist. (oh, and hips and thighs:))
Gender: BOY! :)
Belly button in or out: Umm...still in, but it's widening. Weird.
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Very happy!
Looking forward to: Continuing to work on the nursery and plan for his arrival!

1 comments:
Court! You are beautiful pregnant!! Can't wait to meet your sweet boy!
Post a Comment