Monday, March 11, 2013

19 Weeks!

(Obviously this is not a belly shot. I'll replace with one as soon as I snap one this week :))

How far along: 19 weeks. 
Baby’s size: ~6.5 inches, 10 ounces or about the size of a mango.
Maternity clothes: Some jeans…lifesavers! Why aren’t all jeans like these?!
Sleep: It’s going ok. No trouble falling asleep or getting comfortable but I wake up a lot through the night venturing to the bathroom. And no more sleeping in. Once I wake up in the morning, I’m UP.
Best moment of this week: Our 19 week appointment, seeing the lil guy again and his strong heartbeat (162 bpm). Also, we started a few elements of the nursery including ordering a crib/bedding, so that’s been fun!
Miss anything: My normal endurance/working out and being able to sleep through the night without having to take several trips to the bathroom. But I am thankful for this in a way because I know it’s God’s way of preparing me for being awake at all hours of the night come August! Oh and some of my pants/jeans…. :)
Movement: I have actually felt a FEW small flutters…what felt like a fish swimming through me, but they haven’t been regular yet, so it’s hard to know if that’s truly what they were.
Food cravings: I’m not really having any big cravings these days! Frozen yogurt and waffles have been sounding GREAT on a consistent basis but other than that, no major news here. OH…I guess, Coke. I have never been a big Coke drinker, but for some reason the fizziness sounds amazing, so I will occasionally get the urge for one and will indulge in a caffeine free version!
Queasy or sick?: No, thank goodness! 
Have you started to show yet?:
 In places I didn’t think I’d show first! :-O. But yes, though it is not round and perfect, there is definitely a bump.
Gender: 100% all boy! :) :) 
Belly button in or out: In…but stretching!
Wedding rings on or off: On
Happy or moody most of the time: Happy :) With the occasional emotional moment here and there. 
Looking forward to: Continuing to work on the nursery and settling on a middle name for this kiddo. We have a first name picked out that we LOVE! I also really look forward to every doctors appointment. It is so fun to see how he’s grown since the last visit!

0 comments: